How to convert ppt to pdf
How to convert ppt to pdf?
Converting a ppt to pdf is a basic need to everyone. Because when one has to submit a presentation into the document, the conversion of ppt to pdf is mandatory. In simpler terms, there should be a conversion of pptx to pdf.
ppt to pdf- the setup
Microsoft PowerPoint is widely used as ppt creation tool. The ready templates provide us a faster way to create attractive slides.
For ppt to pdf conversion, we need PowerPoint itself. Yes, it is possible to convert pptx https://www.altoconvertppttopdf.com to pdf in PowerPoint itself. So, the basic requirement is Microsoft PowerPoint.
ppt into pdf- the steps
After our basic setup, we are close to converting ppt into pdf.
Follow the steps carefully to convert a ppt file into pdf file.
- After completing your presentation and filling it with attractive animations you are ready to save from ppt to pdf.
- Move towards “file” menu, where all of the options related to files are gathered.
- Once you are inside file menu. You will see one more menu under the left side of the window.
- On that navigation, window goes into the “export” option. This is the option which we will convert ppt to pdf in just a click.
- Inside of export menu, head your mouse pointer towards “create pdf/xps document” and click on it.
- Once you click on that you are inside the “create a pdf/xps” document option.
- Just click over “create pdf/xps.” This is the option by which you can convert your pptx to pdf.
- convert ppt into pdf- last steps
- Save the file wherever you wanted to save it on your computer.
- Congratulations! You have converted ppt to pdf in the easiest manner.
pdf to ppt conversion- another method
Pdf to ppt conversion can be done through alternative method also https://support.office.com/en-us/article/save-powerpoint-presentations-as-pdf-files-9b5c786b-9c6e-4fe6-81f6-9372f77c47c8. This method will require the use of google slides.
- Head over to the google slides page.
- Click “File” menu and click “open”.
- Open your desired pdf file by browsing from your computer.
- Once selected the file, you want to convert to pdf- open the “file” menu again into google slides.
- Scroll a little bit down.
- You will see an option “download as” -select the option.
- A new navigation will open. Click on “.pdf” document.
- Save the file at your desired location again.
- Hence you completed pdf to ppt conversion.
In the end, conversion of ppt to pdf is not a hard task. We are free to perform it directly from PowerPoint. Otherwise, we have a universal tool to perform this from google slides. Both the methods are a free pdf to ppt converter. ppt to pdf is necessary when we have to show our presence in the form of a document for a keeping or just in the form of reading what is there into our slides. It is very useful for students because not even a single penny is wasted in doing this simple task of converting ppt to pdf.